XMAS 2023 – STUDY JEWELLERY DESIGN ONLINE OR 1:1
If you would like to buy a present for yourself or someone you know who is interested in Jewellery Design then we offer a number of choices. These are:
- E-Learning online courses for £19.99 (click either of the links below “Jewellery Design” or “Ring Design”. N.B. There are 2750+ students who have enrolled on these courses on Udemy.
- Online 1:1 training through Google Hangout @ £40 per hour (email email@example.com for payment details).
- Design your own Personalised Name Necklace on a two hour course in London’s Hatton Gardens – £85 (email firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details).
- A 1:1 Training Day or Half-Day either in your home (London) or at our premises in NW London – £245/£165 (email email@example.com for payment details).
Online study: Blender 4.0 (3.0 or 2.92) + JewelCraft + FluidDesigner Assets (Parametric Smart Objects) Online Courses enrol @ CraftCourses.com.
If you would like to try our FREE ONLINE COURSE using software to create jewellery (no purchasing required) simply click this link: https://fluiddesigner.co.uk/personalised-jewellery-design-using-blender-2-9/
The images shown here have the name ALISON mirrored on them (hence, personalised named necklace) and show a variety of styles which you could learn how to create yourself in a couple of hours.
PERSONALISED NAME NECKLACE – LONDON HATTON GARDEN
If you would like to sit down in Hatton Gardens and learn how to design your own personalised necklace as shown here we can arrange to meet there one morning or afternoon (2 hrs approx.). I will take you through step-by-step as to what to do to create your own 3D printable file which can then be uploaded to Shapeways. Included in the price of £85 is lunch of burger and chips with a drink in one of Hatton Garden’s pubs. Please watch the video below to see an example of what can be done. Other languages available include: Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Korean, Russian & Thai. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
1:1 TRAINING DAY IN LONDON
If you would like to spend a whole day (£245) or half-day (£165) learning how to design your own jewellery then this is the option for you. We can either come to your place for the day or you can come to us in NW London. The full day will normally start at 10:00am and run until 5:00pm with one hour for lunch which we will provide if you come to us.
We can show you how you can create your own Personalised Jewellery (and other items) using Blender + Fluid Designer for 3D Printing Assets + JewelCraft. These are similar to Matrix and Rhino in that they work with Parametric Smart Objects. Blender is one of the most widely used open source pieces of software.
On this 1:1 course we will:
1. Explain how easy it can be to create objects using Blender to include pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings.
2. Explain how to add gems to objects you create using the JewelCraft addon.
3. Explain the range of hardware that is available for 3D Printing in castable wax.
4. Advise on castable wax resins and where to purchase them.
5. Tailor the day to meet your specific needs.
Add gem settings with JewelCraft as shown in this short video
The latest high resolution 4K 3D Printers from Anycubic, Elegoo and Phrozen produce fine detail resin wax models that can be sent to your local casting house to be made into silver or gold jewellery. There are now also machines with 8K & 12K resolution giving even finer detail.