STUDY JEWELLERY DESIGN ONLINE OR 1:1
If you would like to buy a present for yourself or someone you know who is interested in Jewellery Design then we offer three personal 1:1 choices, click here for further information. If you would like to try out a FREE COURSE click: Personalised Jewellery Design Using Blender 4.0 (3.0 or 2.92) (Free; 1hr 53mins)
or you can enrol for one of our courses @ the CraftCourses.com website:
The above image shows the ultra fine detail that can be produced with the latest 8K 3D printer from Phrozen 3D.
JEWELLERY DESIGN COURSE + 3D PRINTING SOFTWARE + TRAINING
Blender 4.0 or 3.0 or 2.92 + JewelCraft + FluidDesigner for 3D Printing Assets (Parametric Smart Objects)
Watch the video to learn about our FREE ONLINE COURSE on how to make your own personalised jewellery. Click here for free course: Personalised Jewellery Design Using Blender 4.0 (3.0 or 2.92) (Free; 1hr 53mins)
Fluid Designer for 3D Printing (Blender + JewelCraft) utilises the power of Blender with the added function of using Parametric Smart Objects (Nurbs Curves like Rhino uses). This combination allows the user to simply join objects together to create complex 3D printable jewellery, and other useful objects, with little technical skill or knowledge. Anyone, can create their own personalised jewellery and get it 3D printed at Shapeways or even print at home on a desktop printer in wax which can then be cast.
STUDY JEWELLERY DESIGN
We can show you how you can create your own Personalised Jewellery (and other items) using Blender + Fluid Designer for 3D Printing + JewelCraft. These are similar to Matrix and Rhino in that they work with Parametric Smart Objects. Blender is one of the most widely used open source pieces of software.
- 1:1 JEWELLERY DESIGN TRAINING + SOFTWARE – You can come along to our training centre in Pinner (London) where we will show you how to make earrings, pendants and necklaces similar to those shown below (Video). We will introduce you to our software and how to use a 3D printer for Castable Wax designs (Day £245 7hrs or Half-Day £165 4hrs), call us on 020 8866 1419 to arrange a day – includes free software. Alternatively you can study:
- Online 1:1 Training through Google Hangout @ £40 per hour.
- E-Learning Online – £20.
- Design your own Personalised Name Necklace on a two hour course in London’s Hatton Gardens – £85.
Add gem settings with JewelCraft as shown in this short video.
3D CARICATURE & VORONOI ART
DOWNLOAD FREE SOFTWARE
BLENDER 3.0 (our assets and addons will work with Blender 4.0)
FluidDesigner for 3D Printing Assets work with Blender 3.0
If you are studying one of our courses on Udemy you will need to do 1-9 below (8. Inkscape is not required for Free course). To create jewellery using Parametric Smart Objects with our FluidDesigner assets you will need to
- Download and install Blender 3.
- Download and install the JewelCraft Addon for Blender 3.
- Download and unzip the FluidDesigner assets in your Directories folder.
- Now link JewelCraft to the FluidDesigner assets by going to Edit/Preferences/Add-ons open up the Object: JewelCraft and set the Asset Manager Libraries to the FluidDesigner folder you unzipped – see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3B259jEN74.
- Download and install Netfabb Basic the mesh repair tool that you must use to fix every object you create.
- Download and install the Booltron Addon.
- Download and install the Inkscape bitmap to vector convertor application (NOT required for Free Udemy Course but is required for other courses).
- Download and install our Curve Addons: FD Parametric Curves which includes Basin Curves, Borromean Curves, Capareda Curves, Clelia Curves, Enneper Curves, Lissajous Curves, Pappus Curves, Tennis Seam Curves, Viviani Curves, Wiredish Curves Learn more about these curves with our YouTube Video: using curve addons.
- Download and install our Mesh Addons: FD Parametric Meshes which includes 15 mesh objects generated from parametric equations (Astroidal Ellipsoid – Enneper Surface – Horn Torus – etc.).
FLUID DESIGNER FOR 3D PRINTING – DESIGNING JEWELLERY IN LESS THAN 5 MINS
3D PRINTED ARTWORK
Nefertiti Multi-Faced Circular Array in BronzeFill as shown below (Model Available @ MyMiniFactory)
Caricatures can be made in a range of materials including Bronze, Silver, Sandstone, Resin and Nylon. These can then be painted or covered in gold/silver foil.
Personalised Wire Curve Art + Nefertiti (Models Available @ Nefertiti).
If you send us your first name or nickname we will create a piece of artwork out of it “similar” to the one shown – it has the name “ALICE” inside the bear.
OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE MINION-MICKEY-MINNIE
VORONOI WAX SCULPTURES AVAILABLE FROM US INCLUDE – £75 each
Voronoi Artwork can be made in a range of materials including Bronze, Silver, Sandstone, Resin and Nylon. These can then be painted or covered in gold/silver foil.
Create your own 3D printable lamp shades using Fluid Designer for 3D Lighting.
FOR SALE – £75
FOR SALE £40 – our logo